Storm Damage Claims
Let Us Settle Your Hurricane Damage Claim
We will assist with the documenting, preparing, and settling Wind Damage Claims after your property has suffered windstorm and hurricane damage.
Hurricanes can create massive destruction. When wind damage occurs, it can open the door to complicated areas with insurance coverage during the adjustment process. In the aftermath of a disaster, your first priority is to secure your property. You then need to get your business or home back to normal and begin to secure adequate financial recovery. We will deal with the insurance company on your behalf.
How do I ensure that I get what I am entitled to from my Storm Damage Insurance Claim?
Wind/ Hurricane damage insurance claims can be a hassle whether the damage to your property is large or small. Many homeowners and business owners do not collect all the money they are entitled to simply because they are not educated on the ins-and-outs of the insurance claim process.
There are some important things to remember about windstorm losses. See below:
- The differences between wind and flood coverage can make recovery complex.
- Widespread disasters spread claim representatives thin, making resolution difficult.
- Consider hiring a public adjuster to make a full recovery.
As your public adjuster, we will work exclusively for you, the policyholder, and not the insurance company. Whether or not you choose to enlist our help, it is your responsibility as the policyholder to document and prove your wind damage claim to your insurance company. If your property has suffered windstorm or hurricane damage, contact us for assistance with your insurance claim.
What will we do on your behalf?
- Address your immediate questions and concerns about the storm damage.
- Prioritize immediate and future needs due to the storm damage re: housing, protection, etc.
- Inform the insurance company of your storm damage/our representation.
- Establish and maintain professional line of communication with insurance company adjuster.
- Thoroughly research your policy and coverage for storm damage.
- Meet with the insurance adjuster to establish scope/extent of the storm damage.
- Complete precise, detailed repair and/or rebuild estimates.
- Gather documentation and prepare all property inventories.
- Prepare business interruption, loss of rents, additional living expenses and replacement receipt documentation.
- Present estimates, inventories, documentation of the storm damage to insurance adjuster.
- Meet with insurance company to achieve a settlement which maximizes your coverage and protects your interests.
Contact Us Today at 786-877-4500 to Get the Settlement You Deserve for Your Hurricane/ Wind Damages Claim.